Thread: Licensed Mayo Chiki! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-21, 22:18   Link #918
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ah, I'll just guess. Really, yes it is eleven.... anyways, I didn't like this episode for one thing:

NOT MUCH USAMI RAWR WHERE MY BUNNY RABBIT AND STILL HOW DOES SHE HIDE HER HAIR IN THAT HELMET.

Ahem. That off my chest, Kanade's hiccups... such a huge difference between hers and Jirou's

I'm not going to really comment on the rest of the ep since Kureha's screen time was back to how it started (lol) and I have no idea where Narumi is, but since my mind is currently Usami poisoned, there's not really much for me to say.

Except, maybe this is a good thing! Now we get to see girly Subaru Punyuru again! That's how it should be

Awesome I wish I had that kind of freedom when I was a translator, I didn't like the way the boss was like "do everything", I was like man we're not a corporation, we're fans

Hmm. I said it before, ja? do not give me ideas, because this happens:

*runs from the Subaru X Jirou shippers*

Actually, I should thank you. I finally tested a long forgotten skill, and it worked, so XD

Wait, did you actually want me to put a beach ball there? Did I mess up?

Yeah finally! And we just had that discussion about this a few pages back

I'm not particularly fond of the way this series mixes it's serious and comedy moments. In one episode it looks like nothing's going on, and the next episode something happens, and then at some point everyone's back to normal.

Maybe though, my bias is centered around Usami, I just love the way she got steady progress from ep 05 to 10, which is probably why I'm not too into Subaru moments. I'm not slamming the Subaru X Jirou moments, it just feels different when throughout the series Kanade has been the playmaker, and this ties in with something I said early on, that I would have liked to see Subaru do something not because of Kanade's meddling. But then maybe that's the series right there, and why I'm rather infatuated with Kanade

In my case, I have somewhat of a tradition to not look into who voices who before a series airs, so as to surprise myself. So I paid it no thought, as I was always in favor of girly Subaru, but then in episode 05 when she called Jirou a liar, that's when I chuckled to myself

This looks like 13 though. But of course in my current busy state of mind I am not entirely sure...
it's not perfect enough, it's missing a string of saliva.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote