View Single Post
Old 2006-09-25, 21:40   Link #38
myopius

Another win episode.

The whole multiple realities theme... Yeah, that's pretty weird, although it makes things more interesting and meaningful obviously. Can we say that the different arcs are actually happening in chronological "order", then? I mean, he's "remembering" the other reality, not experiencing it as it happens... (Edit: Wait, no, this at least can't be competely true, since the question and answer arc where Mion/Shion are focused on appear to happen in the same universe.) Guess we'll find out (or if it's not revealed in the series, which is what I seem to be reading in this topic, I'll find out somehow, like by reading a manga somebody said will be doing the unaired arcs, or by reading somebody spoil it on this forum.) Anyway, I hope the multiple realities thing doesn't end up being lamely explained.

I agree that Rena's transformation didn't really get much air time.

Edit: Random note... just realized, but it's cool how they're bringing it all together by ending with the answer arc to the starting question arc, and also providing a real connection between them by having Keiichi "remember" the previous arc, as it to respond to it.

Last edited by myopius; 2006-09-26 at 00:36.