View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 00:04   Link #3273
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Curious, why are you not interested in Age, considering that this record breaking rating resulted from Bandai's target audiences NOT watching Age and reportedly not buying its merchandise? I didn't like at first then it got pretty interesting (especially the U.C. homages).
For me it has to do with the man behind this particular series.

Hino and Level 5 have continued to make things that I don't enjoy despite repeated attempts to give them a shot and I hate the character and overall artistic design. Taking it one step further this is the easily the worst Mech Design in Gundam save only Turn A and G Savior for me.

As for story? I haven't watched most of it and I will admit the story could very well be one of the best in Gundam. That said I personally don't believe ANY Gundam is all that good storywise and for me Gundam is largely about presentation and AGE fails at that completely.

As for the UC Homages, that really falls flat for me as I'm one of the people who don't care for UC outside of ZZ and Char's Counter Attack. Overall the UC timeline doesn't do much for me and I stick mainly with in the AU series.

Last edited by FalsePrime; 2012-05-30 at 00:31.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote