View Single Post
Old 2009-07-07, 10:29   Link #1028
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
lol, I don't wanna start another arguing, but if you wanna quote my previous post, you may as well quote my whole post...it wasn't that long, come on XD

In my previous post, I explain my intention--I just tried to make a little joke on the search term, that's all it is...if you want to imply that my joke is lame, it's ok, I never say I am good at making joke, right? But believe it or not, I mean what I say and I really just tried to make a little joke on the search term.

If you don't want me to reply any of your future post, just write something on your post like "justavisitor is not allowed to comment on this post" and I will consider to comply

48 hours later you still don't get it.

It was lame indeed. You wanna know why? Because you don't seem to pay attention to this thing called context. You see, three letters were present in my post: IRC There was also this command: "!fight" Then there was a bot's reply.

How google, by itself works, the search results and whatnot were completely, and I repeat, completely bloody freaking irrelevant and therefore, your supposed joke doesn't really follow quite well. Oh wait, actually it doesn't fit anywhere.

And no, you don't have to reply to this because we're just gonna go on and on but it won't matter because you won't get it anyway.