Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 11:39   Link #14506
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Yeah, it does seem to be kind of cheap. There has to be another way, though, or Alucard and Moka's mom wouldn't have become shinso's themselves.
Yeah. I also get the feeling that if it really is as easy as inheriting/stealing blood, that would mean Tsukune has Shinso blood, but I also tend to think that it would be much harder for him to control his Vampire powers if he had Shinso blood. I think there's a certain condition that needs to be fulfilled before one can make use of that power. That could also be the reason Akuha is searching for Moka presently.

I could come up with a theory and say that the Shinso blood is alive and chooses whether or not it wants its carrier to inherit its powers once it enters his/her bloodstream. It has accepted Akasha, but if Akuha did manage to get Akasha's blood, the Shinso blood did not accept to offer her its power. Instead, it offered her its power on the condition that she can get Moka on her side or at least get Moka close to her in some way. Only then will she be able to make use of the Shinso's power.

However, considering Akasha's power, I seriously doubt Akuha could beat Akasha. Akasha has the blood of a Shinso vampire. Akuha doesn't. Akuha's chances are pretty weak, but it's also pretty clear that Akuha is present and Akasha isn't, which could only mean that she defeated Akasha at the very least but did not obtain Shinso's power, hence why she is searching for Moka. So another theory came to my head which claims that while Akasha may have had the power before, she has lost it when she gave birth to Moka. Moka inherited the power and Akasha no longer has it. To avert attention away from Moka, Akasha gave Moka the rosary so that nobody would be able to sense that power coming from her, and she sent her away in order to protect her. Akuha only realized that when she defeated Akasha, and that's why she's after Moka now.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote