Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 02:30   Link #22138
Chris38

On a different topic, I'm kind of wondering how Akua is going to react, once she learns that Tsukune had inherited Moka's (and Akasha's) Shinso blood.

Since let's face it, if Ruby was able to sense that Tsukune's aura is similar to Alucard then the chances of Akua sensing that, are quite high, since as a vampire she has even more accurate senses then Ruby.

Not to mention that, I'm quite sure that Tsukune will be forced to release more then a single seal on the Holy Lock, during his fight with Akua, which will make his aura stronger making it more easier for Akua to sense the fact that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

Considering the fact that in my opinion, part of Akua's obsession with Moka (since, at this point, I doubt it can be considered as love) is due to the fact that she inherited Akasha's Shinso blood, I fear that Akua may truly lose it, especially if it's going to be also revealed that Tsukune has originally been a human - although the chances of that are low, unless Moka or the other girls slip that, when they reunite with Tsukune - after all, at the current point, Tsukune's physical features are exactly the same as a naturally born vampire, and there isn't anything suggesting (from his appearance, of course) that originally he has been something different then a vampire.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote