Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 23:10   Link #22715
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well yea...but I doubt that they would show Tsukune turn into that thing with that amount of power behind it just as a one-time thing. Actually it kinda reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach xD
True, I doubt that his "new" berserk form, won't reappear again, but at the same time, I'm quite sure that the times, where Tsukune had actually transformed into his berserk state, have been pretty rare, since at the moment I only remember three moments, where Tsukune has transformed into his berserk state:

1.) Is pretty much, the moment when Tsukune has reached the limit of blood injections his body could take, where Tsukune's berserk state was stopped by the arrival of Mikogami, who sealed Tsukune's "berserk state" with the Holy Lock.

2.) Is the doppelganger incident

3.) Is of course, during Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual.

Of course, he also had a moment, where he was pretty close to transforming into his "berserk state" during the Hokuto fight... but, if you remember each of those incidents have been pretty far from each other, and I also think that in the current arc Ikeda wants to show the fact that Tsukune has more control over his powers then he did before, he underwent Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual... which makes me a little skeptical that Tsukune is going to lose control over his powers in the current arc.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote