View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 13:08   Link #101
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Yes, I do find the gags funny. Let me ask you something instead. How do you know the extent of that certain compromise? You sound like you know everything about it. Ok, something you wanted to be hinted at was not hinted at yet. But there's plenty of episodes left to do it. Is it enough to already judge the direction of the story and say that certain plot device will be ignored in the anime? To me, it's not. So, am I missing something?
What do you want? For me to tell you one of the important plot devices and ruin the overall story? If that's your desire, then direct yourself to spoiler threads, don't be taking it out on me. In my own personal opinion, I do believe you're missing something.

This so called "hint" as you call it is not something you can just toss into later episodes, it's something that needs to get built up throughout the entire series. Now the story is not exactly ruined, but the overall effect is greatly lowered, and I do mean greatly. This is what my complaint is based on.

Let me put it this way, this will not be related to LB at all, it's just an example as to what I'm trying to say. Take almost any kind of shoujo series, have the female MC spend most of her time falling in love male MC "A" and hardly notices male MC "B." The usual fall in and out of love happens, male MC "B" is still pretty much unknown to the female MC. Now all of a sudden, female MC falls in love with Male MC "B" in the last episode, the end. Now, there was no prior build up throughout the show that indicated that female MC would go in that direction. Would this be acceptable? Would this make sense?

Spoiler for Example from Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate:

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-11-22 at 16:34.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote