View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 12:12   Link #6680
Slilent Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I doubt all of the will have that luxury, unlike the Wolks and Fate, the Huckebein have tons of acertainable crimes on their list ...we saw the TSAB going harder on the Numbers than it were on the Wolks and Fate because they generated casualties during their assault on the TSAB ...the memebrs mainly responsible for it are still in prison paying for their crimes. So things don't look so bright for the main perpetrators inside the Huckebein family (those being Curren, Cypha, Fortis and maaaybe Veyron), Cypha and Curren are specially in trouble for near killing named officers (Curren can save some face because she intentionally spared Hayate but Cypha's killing intent was clear with Signum only surviving by mere luck).

In short words the Huckebein have worst identified crimes under their belt which will make the "reform them and put it into military service" a lot harder than in past seasons.

Thinking about it, a plausible way could be to form a special squad with the Huckebein to do all the worst, extreme and most dangerous and morally questionable jobs the TSAB have for them in exchange of sparing them from their death penalties. Sort of a "Suicide Squad". That could be interesting and even triger their own spin-off manga should Tsuzuki wants to do it (being far more capable in a battlefield than Section Six ever hope to be).

To let it out so it stops piercing my heart xDU
Well, Jail I am not sure about, but it was stated that the remaining numbers simply refuse to be rehabilitated. In SSX I believe there is yet another plea which they refuse.

True the Huckebein would be tricky, but this is Nanoha even by anime standards logic is stretched, but really do like the gangster squad idea it would fit them quite well.

Well you do have a point, I really shouldn't complain after the Negima ending rant I unleashed on a different board, it just seems to be turning into an oven of late.

My current work
Slilent Type is offline   Reply With Quote