View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 08:26   Link #27
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Animation Quality: 10

Perfect! Do I need to say more about how Kirito slayed Gleam Eyes?? or how Skull Reaper appearance made me crumbling in fear??? or when Kirito and teams fought against team of valkyries??

they invest more in animation... and they got deserved response

Voice Actors: 9

not really special or outstanding.... but they have done a great job in picturing each character...

Script: 9

when I read the manga, I know this series is a promising one... When I peek on novel, I know this series will make a big hit..
then I watched the anime... and it's very good...
although ALO arc isn't as good as SAO arc, I still enjoy the script and every single things happened in the anime

Soundtrack: 11/10!!!!!

strongest point and one of the most important reason about why I watch this anime.... yes! it's the soundtrack!!! Yuki Kajiura-sama did her best again... awesome!!!!

Enjoyment and Emotional Involvement : 10

awesome.... comparing this to Accel World, I feel same RAGE when I see Nomi in AW and Sugou in SAO...
I can feel Kirito's pain.... and because I'm an online gamer, it's easy to grasp every explanation in the anime...
I can feel Suguha's pain... and I can understand Kirito-Asuna relationship as well...

a good script with strong emotional involvement, godly soundtrack, and amazing animation....
SAO is indeed a strong contender to Fate/Zero this year...
I'll say SAO is the best anime 2012 because this anime can reach every single anime watchers in the whole world including those who only watch Naruto or shounen things...

10/10... enough said
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote