View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 18:37   Link #1640
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
After she joined, there's not much anything new about her other than her "dual" personality and that fondness of rice, but here are some of her infos that might be overlooked:

- Ability wise, she's the 2nd best at singing, only below Maki. She was the one who discovered Hanayo's voice, hence why she also pushes Hanayo to join Muse, as she views it would be a waste of talent. (Her karaoke score was also only bested by Maki)

- Probably the worst at dancing, clearly she lacks of physical abilities. Can be seen from her dancing game's score, and also she was the first one to fall in Eli's hardcore training.

- And the most obvious one, the caretaker of Alpaca.

If I have to add anything new....
a possible fangirl of Eri?
Spoiler for opinion:
Hanayo is still at the core a shy person so she looks up to everyone yet at the same time is shy talking to them and acting around them. She is getting better and now you starting to see her squeal happily in front of her friends more easily which shows that she can now express her feelings quite easily for those that she cares about. Also shows that she's getting close to all of them. As for the Alpacas? No comment

Anyway time for my usual propaganda:

FEEL THE LOVE!!~

GenjiChan... why aren't you posting propaganda for Honoka-chan? You are supposed to support her. Not trying to hide your waifu from the other people. That's cheating. I'm sure deep on your drive you have tons of images. Ok ok... maybe not as much as Chiaki-chan...

"Forget the heart, pretty sure my soul is getting warm and fuzzy"
No no no. That's wrong. It should be:
"Forget the heart, pretty sure my soul is getting enlightened."
It's not that I have experienced it or anything from looking at Maki... *looks away
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote