Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-05, 07:39   Link #1281
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique
Pardon me for backtracking some, I barely get time to breathe, let alone spend some hours typing and reading here. I’ve noticed that it’s gone to some notes for Cipher on his end.
(16 and in American HS? Just focus on grades, networking and making friends then get the hell out)
Use the time to build confidence and understand who you are as a person, and then others will see that in your good points and qualities.
Be good to yourself and others will be good to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
That's a bloody waste imo. While i don't know what American HS is like but you're 16... that's where all the puppy/innocent love romance starts no? Atleast mine was like a cheesy shoujo/shounen romance manga.
At least quote me in reference, rather than out if you wanna make a point.
That was my advice to Cipher, given the tone and negativity of his replies lately.
Methinks he needs more focus on himself and building his own self esteem so he has somewhat of a foundation with communciation and platonic relationships when he goes to uni.
High school is just a stage where you're interacting with people at their most unstable, immature, irrational and whimsical. If a person can ride that wave of hormone madness and youth chaos then great, however if a person is by the sideline of it, then use the environment to benefit you in other ways before pursuing romantic interests.

Least for me, when I was done with HS at 16, going into 6th form was like a new 'mature' and calmer world.
Another clean slate and chance to make new mates and perhaps more, so sometimes that helps with your own motivation to pursue something

PS:
*laughs* Whoever left me the comment bout my avvy being annoying, at least sign the comment with your name or drop a note on my profile. xD
But 'thanks' for the point
MJ will stay for a whee while since Aug is a special month in relation to him, so I'm afraid you'll be annoyed for a lil while longer~

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote