View Single Post
Old 2008-07-29, 22:46   Link #1242
Nagumo
Random Translator

I've been putting the translation of this Sound Stage on hiatus for a long time. I'm almost done with the entire thing... but that still means I have so much to do ;_;

Anyways, enjoy

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 01

10 - Kazoku no Omoi, Tomodachi no Omoi
10 – Feelings of Family, Feelings of Friends

Hayate: I guess everyone’s done eating and drinking now.
Amy: Yes, seems like it.
Hayate: Well everyone, despite this being a mission and all, it feels like it’s turned more into a break.
Fate: And it’s almost time for the results of the search spell and wide area analysis too. So we have a little more time to relax.
Nanoha: Members of Mobile Six, now that we’ve regained our strength, let us do our best on the rest of the mission.
All: Yes ma’am.
Arisa: Take it easy everyone.
All: Yes!
Hayate: Since we have the time, why don’t we have our local collaborators and Mobile Six members introduce themselves to each other.
Nanoha: Okay then, starting from that end first please.
Arisa: Er, I’m a normal local, Arisa Bannings. I’m the one who ownd/prepared/provided this place for you. I’ve been friends with Fate, Nanoha, and Hayate for the last 10 years. Even now we’re good friends. Okay, you next Suzuka.
Suzuka: I, too, am a normal local and a friend of the three as well. Tsukimura Suzuka. I’m currently a university student. I’ve been in Nanoha-chan’s, Hayate-chan’s and Fate-chan’s good graces for a very long time.
Arf: From Midchilda and Fate’s familiar, I am Arf. Actually, the only people who’ve never met me before is… er… only Nanoha’s two students?
Teana: Yes.
Subaru: That’s correct.
Arf: Ahaha, aw you guys don’t have to be so polite. Erio and Caro talk to me normally/casually.
E+C: Yes.
Arf: Let’s see, long ago I used to run around here with Fate but since Fate’s situation/circumstances have changed and all. So instead of sticking around her, I figure I’d go do a job protecting her family and her home. So the last four years, I’ve pretty much retired from active duty/service. So right now, I’m helping Amy-chan at the Harlaown house doing housework and stuff.
Amy: She’s a really great help with the housework.
Erio: When I was small, she used to play with me a lot.
Caro: Me, too.
Subaru: I see.
Arf: Well, I might come and pay a visit to ya at Mobile Six one of these days (bad translation). Nice ta meet ya.
Amy: Hm, I guess I’m the only one here who has very deep ties with Midchilda, I am Amy Harlaown. I used to be a Dimensional Navy communication officer, commanding/commissioned officer/captain aide (bad translations), was posted on the Asura and ended up meeting Nanoha-chan, Fate-chan and Hayate-chan while I was serving there. It’s already been ten years since then. After that, lots of things have happened. I’ve become friends with Miyuki over here and ended up marrying Fate-chan’s older brother Admiral Chrono Harlaown, right now I’m raising our children.
Arf: I’m with the mother.
Amy: And that’s it.
Subaru: Huh? That means…
Teana: It means she’s the wife of our patron Admiral Chrono Harlaown (bad translation… koukennin?)… and also Fate-san’s sister in law.
Subaru: Oh, I see…
Nanoha: Okay, you’re next onee-chan.
Miyuki: Right then, I’m a local as well. I’m Takamichi Miyuki, which means I’m Captain…?
Nanoha: Yup.
Miyuki: Captain Takamichi Nanoha’s older sister. Ten years ago, Nanoha managed to have a chance encounter magic and then was invited to join the TSAB and got a job with them. It seems like she found a great post/position and went off to Midchilda. Without giving us any time to recover from surprise or bewilderment, Nanoha had already went off on her own path. Nanoha’s been through a lot, and listening to Fate-chan and Hayate-chan she’s gone through more things since then. Even though it’s a job dedicated to maintaining peace and safety, it’s a job that has a lot of dangers. Even now we worry about her a lot. But I heard that Nanoha’s found her dream: to have a job that let’s her use magic properly as a mage, to teach and guide people in all sorts of things. So we’re patiently waiting for her safe return to this world. Ha, ever since she was little, she’s been so stubborn and wilful. Even if try to tell her it’s impossible, whatever she puts her mind to (decides), she’ll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Er… I guess I’m acting like an overly proud (ane-baka) older sister? (bad translation at some places)
Amy: It’s all right, all right.
Arf: You’re exactly like Amy to Chrono.
Miyuki: That being said… students!
All: Um, yes?
Miyuki: I’ve heard that (or I know that) Nanoha-sensei is a very strict teacher but please try to help her out the best you can. A request from her older sister.
All: Roger!
Nanoha: Onee-chan! Um, you do know that as a superior officer that I have to maintain my dignity
Miyuki: Wha~? Oh don’t be like that!
Amy: It’s important to be personable/affable (the nuance of shitashii is friendly/close/intimate) as well. Right?
Caro: Hm? Tea-san?
Teana: What is it?
Caro: Oh, nothing.
Fate: Okay then, let’s have the Forwards introduce themselves. Subaru please start.
Subaru: Yes ma’am. Stars Squad 03, Front Attacker, Subaru Nakajima! When I was eleven years old, I was caught up in an accident at the airport when I was rescued by Nanoha-san. Ever since that encounter, I’ve been…