View Single Post
Old 2007-12-29, 20:31   Link #131
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by andr1us View Post
Hi, does anyone knows if there was a poster with this image? Because on animepaper scan section its description is Code Geass Limited Poster C.C.

And is it possible to buy it somewhere? Thanks
Official prooduct page (scroll to the bottom).
It's sold in poster vending machines exclusive to Animate in Japan. There are 6 designs in this set, and like gashapon, what you get is random. It was released in April, 2007, and still available when I was in Tokyo in October.
For overseas I guess it means eBay. Or ask someone who's going to Japan to get it for you. Animate is a chain store you can find in almost every big city in Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenwaffles View Post
Have any of you ordered or shall I say PREORDERED this DS Carry Case because they've pushed the release date a couple of times already and it was suppose to arrive back in November, than in December and now JANUARY.
Amiami's photos look sooo good I just had to preorder it the moment I saw it.
Now JANUARY? I thought it's December and was thinking it'll arrive in a week or two. *cries*
Supposingly this is scheduled in November to go with the DS game (released on Oct 25), now January...
Delay it for a month or two and might as well make one for the PSP game instead.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2007-12-29 at 21:18.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote