View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 14:15   Link #96
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I would love it they somehow brought him back and let him duke it out with ET Madara. It would be like Jaga vs Grune The Destroyer... so epic.
I feel like this is almost definitely going to happen. madara claims (backed by the evidence that he beat all the kages handily, upgrades aside it's still impressive) that hashirama is the only one who can fight on his level, so it is foreshadowing the hokages' return. my hunch is that upgraded madara will be too much for hashirama so it will be all the previous hokages as a team who beats madara. just speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
the latest chapter was a little confusing, can't get what sasuke is actually thinking, exactly what is he referring to the 'everything', and even after the confrontation with itachi what is he trying to find out about him now, what about his revenge on konoha ??, his motives are getting more and more complicated
I assume that sasuke wants to hear the other side of the story from the senju. he's sounding very reasonable in this chapter in that he wants to think things over and decide his path from there. how can he come to a conclusion when he's only heard tobi's (and itachi's to an extent) side of history. the uchiha senju storyline seems to be a never-ending retcon anyway. I doubt kishi's done with it
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote