View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 23:50   Link #487
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
^ Hey, I am shipping for a yuri ending, for the record.
So am I, by coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Did anyone notice? When Alto flew with Ranka, he laughed out loud for the first time. That has got to be the happiest state Alto has been in all throughout his emo trip in the series.
The first time after episode five, you mean?

Quote:
We don't get to peek inside Sheryl's head, that's why we get all these suspicions against her. Frankly, I don't blame them since there's no way to prove her innocence as well as her guiltiness regarding this matter.
Guilty until presumed innocent, eh?

Quote:
It was revealed that Ranka's first live was the day after Alto's birthday, and considering how it'd take a week to get back to Frontier from Galia 4, Alto would definitely miss the concert the moment he went with Sheryl. I'm not one of those people who blamed Sheryl for Ranka's misfortune in 11, I actually liked the bittersweet scene, but when Sheryl offered Alto an offer he couldn't refuse, it is kind of ambiguous if she wanted to step on Ranka or merely forgotten about her first live. (lol both sound suspicious)
Perhaps you're willing to give me your take on this. Let's say that you're in Sheryl's shoes, and you've just come up with an idea that allows Alto to fulfill a long standing dream of his. What would you have done?