View Single Post
Old 2008-07-03, 05:20   Link #494
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Sheryl could have used her sickness as an excuse to puch back her own trip to Gallia 4...

Note: I don't blame her for failing to see how bad it was, or inviting Alto. Just saying, she wasn't completely without alternatives.
I think one of the main reasons that she didn't push it back was because she was pretty damned excited about going to a place with a real sky both for Alto and herself (similar to how I can force myself to watch bad raws because of my addiction to Frontier ). She had not even seen any natural landscapes on the other bioplants during her tour, let alone a actual planet with a real sky. I can easily see her forgetting everything else and trying to push herself through the fever for this and for her other motive in going, to check out the rumor of survivors from Galaxy. From everything that we've been shown, Sheryl is anything but a quitter and it took an illness that literally prevented her from standing to stop her. Which bodes very well for triangle fireworks from here on out.