View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 01:04   Link #83
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
It's pretty much the only way he can go with the rails he has been putting.

I mean, in the last 2 chapters, we got : Suigetsu wants sword. Juugo is with him. Zabuza has sword. Kimimaro comes to him.
How can it NOT happen ? Especially when Kishi made us wait 1 year for Suigetsu's escape because it had to happen the very same chapter Zabuza got the sword Suigetsu wants.
What you're saying makes sense drama-wise but the circumstances make it a little less than plausible. Suigetsu and Juugo have no idea what's going on. And even if they quickly get caught up to speed about the war and Edo Tensei, I'm not really sure how they'd piece together that zombie Zabuza has his sword back and that he and the rest of the past swordsmen fighting Kakashi's team at the moment. Then somehow they'd have to arrive in time to join the battle even though they're probably hours away by foot at the very least.

I think eventually it's possible that Suigetsu and Juugo encounter Zabuza and maybe other swordsmen. I don't know about them entering the current battle. They already said their current goal is finding Sasuke and Karin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty
What the hell, apparently Kabutomaru knows exactly what's going on, on an even better level than Nagato could with the Pein bodies.
Meh. Sandaime had a crystal ball that seemed to let him peek in on just about anyone he wanted. Of course, that was very early in the story.

Kabuto can perceive what's going on but it's not the same as Rinnegan. He's not actually experiencing their point-of-view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91
We really don't know if Team Ebisu is even in the war yet though. I agree Moegi and Udon could use some development.
I don't really care much about Moegi and Udon, but it would be nice to see Konohamaru develop some leadership skills. And more Hanabi is always good. Don't really expect to see any of them though.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote