View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 02:26   Link #216
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
Abomination? No no, that is definitely art and I appreciate it. I should upload my worst painting ever, now that was an abomination. You're quite skilled in drawing~
Thank you^^ And I'm sure that what you considered your worst painting isn't bad at all.

For entertainment reasons, here's the scenario in which gave birth to this drawing:

It's 3:30 AM inside my bedroom. My eyelids feel heavy, and I'm also shivering from the cold. I really should be getting some sleep, but because I become preoccupied with all the forum chatting and writing I can't seem to bring myself to plant myself in the bed and fall asleep. I hope drawing a picture will relax me enough to fall asleep, so I pull up the new K-ON! image on Oreno.imouto and start drawing. At first, the detailing is quite decent, and I think you can tell which side I started drawing from. As I draw more and more of the picture, I get more tired but ridiculously, I now can't sleep because I have to finish the drawing. The last line gets drawn and I fall asleep. I completely forget about the drawing for the entire following day, and minutes ago, I find it sitting on my floor.