View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 03:47   Link #1300
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Sheryl didn't realize that she wasn't dying after all and Ranka was trying to tell her that?
Sheryl knew she was dying - I'd argue that she believed she would burn herself out in this final battle. Which is one of the main reasons the dressing room scene in 24 went the way it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Nah, it's still direct (and intentional)...it's just been explained, rather than being Magic Ranka Virus Hax.
Yup. Though people not readily accepting the explanation might explain why the movies play out the way they do wrt this.

Kawamori also mentions that there's extra information elsewhere about the intestinal network, like in the novels or 'scientific reports' (whatever he means by that), which might be of interest if you want to think about what it means for the triangle. [But don't ask me, I haven't gotten that far in the novels yet!]

hm...I may be shot for this, but I don't really understand why people get so angry about the slap...

======

Btw...trivia for anyone wants to go back and look: what's the name of the doctor who treated Sheryl/prepared her reports? ^^

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote