View Single Post
Old 2012-02-11, 06:10   Link #26
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Correct me if I am wrong. So, Seireiden is completely destroyed, in order to create the the massive tall structure, all in a bid to create Xanadu. Both sides are really throwing everything they have into the war, fighting at full strength.
This 'Altar Shrine of the Celebratory Ruler' seems to be important to the creation of Xanadu. I guess the ceremony will have to take place there or something, since Yuji and Sydonay seem to be protecting it. It probably has something to do with Hecate's sacrifice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Presumably, Shana will wear her school uniform through the final battle. Then again, when will we get to the part, which was animated at roughly 1m 18s of the first episode of Season 3? At that moment, she is wearing her usual all-black attire.
I think she'll wear the school uniform to the end as well, so I guess we won't be seeing that scene again. Either they didn't think ahead enough back then or the scene is already supposed to have happened.

The only moment it could have happened was during the war in China. Either before she and Wilhelmina reached Samuel or when the flame haze were fleeing and Shana was slowing down pursuit. We never saw Yuji and the body of SnH fighting on the ground though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Does that mean the Snake will sleep for even longer then too?
Basically it's a never ending cycle: The tomogara wish for something and pray for the Priestess to appear -> the Priestess is born to awaken the God of Creation -> the God of Creation awakens -> the Priestess is sacrificed to fulfil the wish -> the God of Creation goes back to sleep.

Sydonay seems to believe that the greater the wish is, the longer it will take for the Priestess to be reborn. So I guess this automatically means that it will take longer for SnH to awaken as well. No Heacate means no God of Creation after all. We don't have any earlier cases to compare it with though, so I guess we'll just have to believe Sydonay for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well his army are like zombies where they need to devour so so long as Haborym keeps him at bay then South Valley is at a disadvantage.
I guess rushing towards Haborym won't be possible. It will be a never ending battle that way. These 'zombies' of Southvalley seem to multiply after consuming tomogara. If I were in his shoes I'd retreat, create an army so big that it can't be stopped and then attack Haborym from all sides at the same time.

I have a feeling that he and the other gods are not really fighting to defeat the enemy though. They would have attacked together with Shana and co if that was the case. They would have been able to completely dominate every single tomogara (except Yuji/SnH and the Trinity maybe) that way. But they're not, they're all fighting alone at different sides of the city. I think their main goal is to attact attention and to stall the tomogara, so that Shana and co will be able to put their plan into motion.