View Single Post
Old 2008-04-29, 11:39   Link #16
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
^^ yes, i saw that the first time you posted it and i still appreciate it. though this is the second time i've seen Ruka romanized to Luca. whats up with that?....
It's straight off the official site. There really is a Western name Luca, so maybe that was intended. Even though they are saying "Ruka." Anyway, I think the "L" seems exotic and interesting in Japanese.

I have the same problem figuring out whether in Macross F it should be "Ranka Ree" or "Lanka Lee" or "Ranka Lee" (as it is on ANN). The official site there doesn't have any romanization, and does the name in kana that make "Ranka Rii." Spelled Li or Lee, that's a Chinese surname.
Originally Posted by The Chaos
oh...Thanks For Listing The seiyuu...Their Faces Look Different From ANN ^.^
It's striking how different photos can make seiyuus look quite different. Sometimes it has to do with how old the photo is, sometimes it just seems to be the angle or the expression.

And thanks to you both for finding the page useful.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 23). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino).