View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 20:41   Link #75
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
This was definitely a nice episode. I was so nervous that they were going to pull another fast one and have Silica die as well. I don't think I can handle continuous depressing losses in a series like this. One is more than enough.

This episode did give us some nice background information. Apparently, Kirito is part of the front-line troops, but he is a solo fighter. After all this time, he still hasn't latched on with anyone else. I wonder if Asuna has been going solo the whole time as well, or if she has joined up with another guild?

As for PK's, I wonder why there has not been an effort to band together and wipe/arrest them? Kirito seems to be the only one willing. Also, can a PK group level up that high to the same level Kirito is without leveling up the old fashion way? It would require them to kill a lot of high level players, which would seem counterproductive at some point (when they start running out of players, or they themselves get killed).

It might be pointless in a normal MMORPG; however, this one links up with your neural net. Hence, it could serve a purpose to feel more comfortable when you sleep. As shown in the previous episode, sleep is necessary, which, in a normal MMORPG is not always required.
For your question about PKs and what the other players are doing about them it would be best if you post it in the Questions and Answers thread. But do be warned that it's a bit spoilerish kay