Thread: Licensed Avatar: The Last Airbender
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-31, 17:29   Link #293
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
are they having the movies as animated or with actual people doing it, cos i always thought it was animated,but a couple of the prev. comments have confused me, but avatar as anything But animated in my opinion would be Extremely weird!!!!!
anyways, about the voice casts, in some ways i don't know Why they're having new people do the voices in any case, they Should be able to to have the same people do the voices, even If they have to slightly deepen some of them digitally to make it fit, But IF they Have to have different voice actors i just Really hope that they don't completely ruin it by having voices that sound Nothing like what the original actors did, cos it'll just ruin the Whole movie if thats done, i mean they had the original actor of Uncle Iroh unfortunately pass on during the series and they got someone else in that sounded pretty similar, enough so that a lot of people wouldn't have noticed except for the dedications, so i Hope that they can do similar for the movies, and i also hope that the people the pick will be able to keep each characters key points and quirks alive and even make them grow as well thats what i would like to see happen with the movies anyways
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote