View Single Post
Old 2009-08-19, 18:42   Link #42
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

(・3・) Aruehh~
*checks*
Fmmm... I swear I was watching UmiKoro, but before I knew it, I thought I was watching Chaos Head again...
Yuugi: Na~ni ko~re (*laugh*)

Anyways, it was a funny episode.
There was about as much tragedy and emotional moments as Tom & Jerry, thanks to goats appearing out of nowhere with magical swords, Kanon's Real Boot, and magically appearing girls wearing strange outfits and voiced by K-On's characters (main problem is Asmodeus), and those girls spinning around and turning into stakes that fly around the room like a pinball. That, and it felt like the development was fast.
But well, at least it was funny, not boring. Quite forgivable~ *star*

Then we have the red words thing... I guess it looked better in the VN? Either way, in the anime at least, it makes the frozen world thing just that much more surreal. Kind of like watching it on NicoNico.
Still... I wonder how Battler sees those words. When she talks, kanji physically appear and line up?

The rest... The other parts of the episode were too silly, so any normal part was kind of... lacking in impact. Well, Gouta getting speaking time was a new thing.
Iyah~, really interesting anime. Probably in the wrong meaning though.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)