View Single Post
Old 2010-11-09, 10:31   Link #484
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, about C.C head chopped, I read a lot of different stories, for example in the "nightmare nunnally" comic she was burned alive like "witch".
Another fact, a code owner with head chopped can revive if someone fix the head to the body, but I believe more of the murderers just wanted the code, then for survive, the code pass to the first human available.

There're too much different stories, for this I written that theory about Britannia birth, you know the noblemen kicked out by napoleon bonaparte , but from that year, there's a jump to 2017.

About the example of Horatio Nelson, britannia noblemen founding fathers just built that city-state in Canada to lick their wounds, then America colonization worked like we know.

For how V.V used the collective unconscious without C.C, the explanation isn't ended there, in chp 4 the rest, however I could explain better, united states changed in britannia empire, then, and using charles geass + collective unconscious, the world accepted it without investigate (that sort of things) but for brainwash and control billions of people, the power had to be MORE and MORE, then C.C.

The energy spike was caused by some ruin and the activation of that "thing", the time was just few minutes because C.C success to stop it.

For Kallen, well, she was friendly, but Ougi did the bullshit to speak about those old stories, result, Kallen react in a bad way, upset for Ougi's obsession.
With simple words, Ougi is a idiot.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-11-10 at 07:11.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote