View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 10:37   Link #37433
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
For some reason, we're all gravitating to Cecilia, whether its because we need someone to curbstomp or a love interest that's believable, maybe even the only viable character to build upon. Still, I feel like we're really abusing her compared to the rest of the harem.

Or is it just me?
Because Cecilia actually got the short end of the stick when it come to IS.

> She is not good at close combat (neither was her IS specialized in that area).
> Blue Tear IS specialized in taking down multiple Enemies....
> Official IS battle is usually a head-on (no place to hide) one-on-one battle.
>She can't move while using her bits (in another word: sitting duck in a head-on battle)

> which means it is rather difficult for her and her IS to shine in those areas.
> Not to mention, she got a rival in Madoka who uses superior IS than her....

Also she is technically the weakest member of Ichika's Harem because She (almost) lost a battle to a beginner who just started using IS and don't even know the rules and can't be bother to read the thick manual.

===

That is why I usually let Cecilia do the curbstomping...

===

Edit:

There is a saying: too much good thing is bad.
(Gar-Archer kind of balance his Gar-ness out by being...... a very good house-husband when he is not fighting stuff)

Too much Gar will lead to testosterone poisoning which is bad.... Testosterone happened to be one of the many reason why males generally have shorter lifespan than female.

Also in IS setting, it kind of make males look bad.
It's like saying: Males are only good at violence and can't do anything else without resorting to fighting.

but... then again, who cares. Five second of Glory is better than nothing right?