Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-03, 13:00   Link #3840
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm going to run to Knov's defense here. Not because I necessarily disagree with everything people have been saying, but first of all, the one doing the most belittling was Morel. And even though they weren't necessarily nice about everything, they did have a hint of truth. Killua -did- turn tail and run before he even got a chance to assess the situation. I'm not saying he shouldn't have. Given his experience, that's the only thing he could have done. But that's exactly the point.

Again, it was mostly Morel who said all that stuff. And it's true that they are inexperienced kids. If they weren't, they wouldn't have lost to Knuckle and Shoot, remember? They just learn very quickly. Not to mention Killua has gotten rid of his restraints, and Gon never had any (and should have more).

Also, you have to notice that Knov actually respects those kids now, and genuinely worries for Palm's safety, so I don't think he's that bad really. As for his nervous breakdown, as you can see from the way he does things, and from his ability, he was never the head-on attack type. He's mostly been in a support role (something he truly excels at). And in his defense, it must've taken an immense amount of willpower to hold off on breaking down until he got the hell out of dodge.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote