View Single Post
Old 2009-04-29, 07:26   Link #15
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlostur View Post
Well, the position being forced on him isn't really an excuse, he can always step down and let Alicia or someone else be in charge. I never said he is stupid, he is a good strategist but a leader should be more than that. A leader should inspire his subordinates and fill them with confidence in his abilities with a very confident attitude. He does not express such confidence to me.
He tried to step down. He asked Eleanor if the decision to make him platoon leader was justified. She replied that his actions in Bruhl more than qualifies him for the role.

Moreover, a good inspirational leader is one that people could trust. While he might not appear to be your typical soldier, he has yet to fail his mates. If you say a leader is one that fills confidence, then he is certainly doing that part. So far, he has not led his platoon astray, and clearly his platoon has confidence in him and his ability to win battles.

... why is Valkyria suddenly giving me LoGH vibes?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.