View Single Post
Old 2011-12-27, 21:23   Link #103
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Well the main message in Aquarion is 'love transcends time', its very likely it will always be a love story of Apolonius and Seliane.
I popped out the dvd to refresh myself, and upon watching it over again, it seems like Apollo was a completely different person at the end, as if he "merged" with his past self. Same with Silvia. But Apollo said that he hopes to meet her[Silvia] in another 12,000 years, so I'm not sure if that was simply the Apollonius side talking to the Celiane side(meaning only their memories would transcend time), or was that an Apollonius-influenced Apollo talking to a Celiane-influenced Silvia(meaning mainly Apollo's and Silvia's memories would be the ones to transcend).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, I stand by my statement that the best thing about Aquarion was the original Opening theme song
I thought most of the orchestrated tracks were pretty good; Pierre's Theme, Baron's Theme(at the end of ep 13?), the ending theme of ep 14(when Apollo returned), Rena's song, & Celiane's song(during the touching moment btw Apollo/Silvia in ep 24). They really manage to capture the mood of the scenes taking place and tug on my heartstrings/hype me up(depending on the type of scene[drama, comedy, action, whatever]).
frubam is online now   Reply With Quote