View Single Post
Old 2010-10-04, 15:00   Link #10552
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishitemo View Post
Hey all, just wanted to say Hi as I get myself situated in the community. I felt animesuki was as good a place as any to find people to discuss anime/manga with so yeah, nice to meet you all. =3
Best place there is. You'll love it here, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
Hi everyone!

Another former lurker here. I don't really remember when I first found the site anymore, but I started lurking in the forums somewhere in 2007, mostly in the Anime Saimoe Tournament threads and in certain anime series image threads. I finally decided to sign up so that I can post and join in the discussions anytime.

I actually registered last week but I am posting only now, as I am still overcoming my old lurking habits.
Seems like we started lurking at the same time. Glad you've finally made your mind and joined the ranks.

Enjoy your time here, everyone. And be sure to join the discussions, lots of interesting ones around. Oh and one more thing, something worth repeating over and over; make sure to search for threads before making some yourselves. The mods take their time to keep this place clean and organized, don't make their work any harder than it already is.