View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 10:36   Link #658
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Really? Without his Geass would you like to tell me how he would have gotten a KMF to talk to the revolutionaries and begin his plan?

I understand that and all, but that makes Lelouch just as bad then doesn't it? Which was the whole point to what I am saying.

Hard to when Zero keeps messing everything up and making the rift between Britannians and Numbers WORSE.

What? lol. First off, the Native Americans did NOT want to go into any of those reserves. They were FORCED to. To make them happy? That is ridiculous. Someone should check their history.

The SAZ was NOT mandatory. They got to choose to go on their own and you know what? Before Lelouch couldn't shut his mouth, it garnered massive support by the Numbers so I don't really know where you get this.

Suzaku questioned her because he was worried at what might happen. It didn't quite end on good terms last time now did it?

Check Episode 20 again then. Feelings were split by the Elevens between supporting Britannia, or supporting Zero all because of what Suzaku was able to accomplish. Whether anyone else would have gotten a shot like Suzaku did does not matter if they believe it to be so.

lol... His anger diminished... Do you honestly believe it is that easy?

Again, would he have done it anyway? I highly doubt it. That is the point. He doesn't like killing people as it is.

Again, being human should not be a weakness. He is conflicted like any human would be after what has happened to him, but did he let it get the better of him? Obviously not since he didn't let Crazy Nina attack.

Again, Suzaku does not like killing people. Go back and check when he was supposed to kill Toudou. He was shaking like a leaf.

True. We will just have to wait and see.
Lelouch would not have followed the same events in Code Geass if he did not have geass, one of the things that is basically drilled into you from this show is that Lelouch is not an idiot. Egoticial and bigmouthed, yes but not stupid.

Noone on this board will try to sell you that Lelouch's methods are somehow better then the Britannians, because they arn't. He admits that himself, he is fighting violence with violence.

The rift between the Numbers and Britannians were always there and always will be. The Numbers are treated as slaves and they can only get the lowest paying jobs even if they become Honourary Britannians. The terrorists were around because there are Japanese that can't live under Britannian rule.

And no, I don't need to check episode 20. The point you continually miss is that, what the Elevens believe in and support ultimately do not matter in changing Britannia. Elevens, and commoners for that matter, have no power. The support that Suzaku needs are from the ruling nobility, and not just a blind crippled princess propped up as a leader to garner sympathy. Suzaku could have all the Elevens cheering him on for the good that it would do his cause. They may believe that they had a chance like Suzaku's but when things do not get better then people will just come to realise that it was just an empty and false hope that Suzaku is offering.

I meant it from the government point of view that they shoved the natives into reserves to "keep them happy". The SAZ may not be mandatory but the point is that they could only regain their rights in a small piece of land that may or may not be shut down by the whim of someone above Nunnally. The SAZ is useless in that it will not get rid of the discrimination against the Numbers, and worst it makes it plain that the Numbers have to be removed from Britannian society to even gain basic rights.

If you would look at Suzaku's character, he is more in control and less like the end of last season where he was basically a berserk avenger. He was clearly less angry, and the fact that he said that he wished Lelouch really regained his memory so that he could aks him about Euphie means he intend, or rather wished to know the truth about that incident. He even questioned why he did that to Euphie and that if it was Lelouch, he could have found another way. If you cannot see in trying to rationalize and search for the truth about the incident, instead of letting his anger become dominate as Suzaku's anger having diminished over the course of the year, then I have nothing more to add to this subject.

Once again you have missed my point about Suzaku being indecisive. I will try to put this as simply as I am able to avoid confusion. The point is not whether Suzaku wanted to kill one million people or not, it is the fact that he did not come to that decision until he used Euphie and Nunally as an excuse, saying that they wanted to forgive Zero and so he will let them go. Now in the next episode we have crazed tablefap with the knife, you are right, Suzaku caught her and note that she could not break free. Then the crazed mental tablefap decided to resort to her psycho babble about how Suzaku is Euphie's knight, that he should also be seeking vengence, at which point we see his doubt and Nina was able to break free while he was standing there wide eyed. Now I see nothing wrong with that if that scene is taken by itself. However, when you look at it with the previous episode in mind is the point. Remember, Suzaku himself asked if Zero is asking them to forgive him with the million Zero stunt, he came to the decision using Euphie and Nunally's intent to forgive Zero as a crutch or "excuse" if you will, to make this choice. Now if instead he had used them instead as a "reference" and came to a decision himself, then what Nina said would not have phased him that much, instead he should be correcting Nina's belief that Euphie wanted revenge, that Euphie was not the kind of person who favoured such actions. The fact of the matter is, when it came to tough decisions, Suzaku has been shown to be unable to make choices himself without using others to do it for him.

Last edited by demon_god04; 2008-06-19 at 10:56.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote