View Single Post
Old 2009-08-15, 12:26   Link #2061
Password

More StrikerS SS03. As usual, corrections would be much appreciated.

03 - Kohan Lutecia Ichigyou
03 - Lake-side: Lutecia's Walk

Otto: To conclude, they said that this is our battle plan.
Zest: Are you called Otto?
Otto: Yes, Number 8, Otto, Knight Zest.
Zest: The one who has been communicating with me, Number 1, Uno, where is she?
Otto: She's in the middle of doing important repair/manufacturing work and cannot leave without finishing, so I'll be the one responsible for communicating with you, I’m sorry if there's any discourtesy.
Zest: There's none.
Agito: Oh, don't forget, No. 8, I'm not like you guys who are obedient to orders.
Otto: I won't forget that, Agito-san. I'm just transmitting our battle time and plan, as ordered by Doctor and Uno.
Agito: Grr...
Lutecia: Thank you, Otto.
Otto: It's nothing, Miss Lutecia.
Zest: We here will not hinder your operation. However, if you are to hinder our actions...
Otto: I will warn my sisters again. Well then, excuse me.
Agito: A~~~rgh! These guys are still as infuriating as ever! Unfriendly, arrogant, and disrespectful!
Zest: Mm
Lutecia: The easy to get along Sein and Wendi, and Cinque who is neither arrogant nor disrespectful. Does Agito hate them too?
Agito: I absolutely hate that bunch of mechanical sisters.
Zest: Ignoring their good and bad qualities. There's no reason for them to lie about their battle plans.
Agito: W-Well, that might be true and all but...
Lutecia: It would be better if you believe in them.
Agito: Lulu is too trusting to them; Sir too.
Zest: Those sisters... setting aside the activities of No. 1 to No. 4 over ten years ago, the new units starting from No. 6 are at least not doing evil of their own will (or: are not aware/deliberate of the evil they are doing). We can say that they are more like pitiable children.
Agito: Ngh...
Lutecia: They're willing to help us look for the Relic. They’ve found seven of them already...
Agito: Even so... like that armed force Lulu attacked last time; there wasn’t any Relic, there was just some strange little kid instead.
Lutecia: The Sankt Kaiser's vessel/container is a poor pitiful child, so we needed to help save her.
Agito: No. XI that Lulu keeps searching for hasn’t appeared at all!
Lutecia: Then I have to look for it. Once the next incident is done, all of the Numbers say they will come and help.
Agito: Ugh... Sir, you have to say something.
Zest: Lutecia, you have to stay behind on the next battle. Go to a safe place and wait for Agito and I to return. Agito and I will also help look for No. XI.
Lutecia: Mm...
Agito: A~rrraarraaar~gh! How annoying! How shallow! My stomach's getting hungry and my thoughts are getting irritated!
Lutecia: It's only because you're hungry that you're getting irritated.
Zest: Indeed.
Agito: Why are you agreeing with each other now!
Lutecia: Chocolate covered fruit sweets.
Agiro: Uh, guh, thank you, Lulu. Ah, ‘gulp’... after I've eaten my fill, I'll go rest for a while. I've been getting nightmares recently and haven't slept well.
Zest: Ah.
Agito: May I borrow Lulu's hood for a bit?
Lutecia: Mm.
Zest: There's some time before the day of battle. Will you continue seeking the object you're looking for?
Lutecia: Mm

Lutecia: Earlier...
Zest: Mm?
Lutecia: You said that unlike No. 1 to No. 4, No. 6 and above are a little pitiable.
Zest: Ah...
Lutecia: So, what about No. 5, Cinque?
Zest: She has been operational for a very long time. At least eight years ago, she already had much experience at her work.
Lutecia: Ah...
Zest: After I woke up, I was under her care. There was almost certainly an implication of surveillance too.
Lutecia: An implication?
Zest: Basically, I'm not too sure. It's hard for me to guess.
Lutecia: I feel that Cinque and Zest are very similar in some ways.
Zest: Hm?
Lutecia: Despite not speaking much, you're both honest and strong.
Zest: Really?
Lutecia: Cinque's injuries... I hope she gets better soon...
Zest: Ah.

Last edited by Password; 2009-08-16 at 17:20.
Password is offline   Reply With Quote