View Single Post
Old 2011-04-16, 01:28   Link #176
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyukusa View Post
I really don't understand all the hate being directed at Hanabi. She was friendly and made no indication she thought of him as anything more than a friend. Yes Kimimaro is interested in her, but it's not like he made it known. You can't blame her for not reacting to something he never bothered to let her in on.

I eat lunch and study with my female friends, they don't forget about me the minute they get a boyfriend. There's a reason for that; we're friends.
But at that level, you'll know when they have one unless they're not seriously involved with one person. Yes, you can eat with female friends but more than likely the bf will also be around.

In this scenario, MC didn't have a clue and she doesn't act like a girl with a bf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post

Anyway, the claim up there that a girl shouldn't help out a classmate if she already has a boyfriend is disgusting. Hanabi didn't do anything bad whatsoever. If she was indeed the type that played with people then left them, then her refusal of the invitation to dine together would have come with at least some shade of malice.
She did it late at night which was unusual. He had 2 part-time jobs. She came at the latest one with her bf. Then she's texting someone else on her cellphone while talking to him. Her actions are different. They don't add up. (It's like temptation was subliminally being tossed at him via her. If he had money, he would have been able to get the girl. If he had money, he could go to the kegger. If he had money, he could get a cellphone.) It's only ep. 1 so we get to see how she develops later on. However, being how this title is all about money and the power of control, I wouldn't expect her to be a ray of hope.

People don't use malice nowadays as you can't predict how the other person will react.

Last edited by orion; 2011-04-16 at 01:43.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote