Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 03:32   Link #23957
Wood_Woody

I'm a relative newcomer to the series, and I'm beginning to find the story is stagnating a little for my liking. I can only liken it to Snake telling Meryl "What are you waiting for? Shoot!.....".

That said, I think it'll get going over the next two episodes. I think the biggest problem is that there are too many battles taking place at once, I mean we've got Moka taking on Gyokuro, Kahlua facing off against the Black and White Duet, Fong Fong and Yukari seeking out their revenge on Gairen. Let's not forget that somewhere, Fuhai is still duking it out with Issa.

I wonder as well. Has Moka even gone full Shinso yet? If she has the same ability as Akasha did (albeit with less experience), shouldn't she be able to kick lumps out of Gyokuro the same way that Akasha did to Alucard? Even with Kahlua at her strongest, Moka should be able to wipe the floor with her now.

My out-there theory is that as Moka is fighting on, even though she's impaled by Alucard tentacles (oooo-eeerr!), I wonder if a little of Akasha's blood will get exchanged into Moka, resulting in some kind of super-shinso hybrid. Who knows?

I think Moka will get some help too. Tsukune might be out of the fight for the moment, but he'll get back to his feet and come to Moka's aid. Likewise for Kokoa. She'll recover, and stagger back to her feet to face off with Kahlua again.

Last edited by Wood_Woody; 2013-04-02 at 03:34. Reason: Grammatical Error
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote