Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 04:15   Link #23958
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood_Woody View Post
I'm a relative newcomer to the series, and I'm beginning to find the story is stagnating a little for my liking. I can only liken it to Snake telling Meryl "What are you waiting for? Shoot!.....".

That said, I think it'll get going over the next two episodes. I think the biggest problem is that there are too many battles taking place at once, I mean we've got Moka taking on Gyokuro, Kahlua facing off against the Black and White Duet, Fong Fong and Yukari seeking out their revenge on Gairen. Let's not forget that somewhere, Fuhai is still duking it out with Issa.
Not all of the fights are going to be entirely shown, in the manga - the less important ones, like for example the fight against Kahula or Gairen, are going to be shown in fragments, like what happened with the fight between Kahula and Kokoa earlier.

Quote:
I wonder as well. Has Moka even gone full Shinso yet? If she has the same ability as Akasha did (albeit with less experience), shouldn't she be able to kick lumps out of Gyokuro the same way that Akasha did to Alucard? Even with Kahlua at her strongest, Moka should be able to wipe the floor with her now.
Moka is still younger then Akasha, and apart from having less experience in using her Shinso / Alucard abilities, she doesn't have the same amount of power that Akasha did.

Also Kahula has some pretty difficult opponent, because of her special abilities, Moka would probably need to get quite serious to be capable of beating her, and that would put her at a disadvantage against Gyokuro - Alucard.

Furthermore, Kahula is still her sister, and Moka definitely isn't as heartless as Gyokuro to be capable of killing her, unless she had no other choice but to do it - although, something like that would still hunt her after words.

Quote:
My out-there theory is that as Moka is fighting on, even though she's impaled by Alucard tentacles (oooo-eeerr!), I wonder if a little of Akasha's blood will get exchanged into Moka, resulting in some kind of super-shinso hybrid. Who knows?
Moka already has Alucard's blood in her veins, and doesn't need any additional power ups, apart from getting mentally used to this power - which, is going to take some time.

Quote:
I think Moka will get some help too. Tsukune might be out of the fight for the moment, but he'll get back to his feet and come to Moka's aid. Likewise for Kokoa. She'll recover, and stagger back to her feet to face off with Kahlua again.
Personally I think that Tsukune did enough, with his earlier fight against Gyokuro, which is going to have some significance in Gyokuro's performance in her current fight with Moka.

As for Kokoa, well ... we will see how it goes, personally I also think she did enough, by standing up to Kahula in her "released state".
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote