View Single Post
Old 2014-02-27, 22:21   Link #91
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
I wonder about that as well... translating from English > Japanese

So after they created a dungeon, using their soul, they found several Goblins who went to hide inside the dungeon they made. Monsters are persecuted by humans and ever since the fall of Magic Kingdom, they lost their guardians, and get hunted. Back to the siblings, they convince (more like tempt) these goblins to submit to them. Then, the pursuer of the goblins enter the dungeon. The prince summon a dark knight and order him to kill several intruders and let go the rest. The Knight ask if he is allowed to keep some of the intruders and the Prince give his permission. The knight managed to kill 3-4? intruders, and capture all of the girls (6 person). The knight used his power to make the girl submit to him and he treated them like dogs. 2 of the male survivors are brought in front of the Prince and Princess. One of the guy become a subordinate (thanks to his resourcefulness) in exchange for the Prince to spare the girls live. The other guy (who is so scared and begs for his life) is presented to the goblins, who happily accept it (He is tortured as part of revenge, and end up became goblins food). The prince order the 3 girls to return to town and spread rumor of the dungeon so that more adventurers will come. The other 3 girls stays behind (one of them falls in love to the guy who save their live). After that, The goblins started to increase in number (their reproductive abilities are high, just like orc) and one of the girl who stayed behind, trained them how to fight. The prince summoned monsters (such as giant spider, slime, etc) and the Princess modified the dungeon. So what's the point of inviting adventurers to challenge the dungeon? 1. food source for goblins, 2. Equipments to loot, 3. real combat trainings for new goblins. They slowly build their army to take over the other city.
Impressive. Top be honest, I thought they were going to fool around with silly adventures like in Zvezda. So is this new subordinate planning on double-crossing the siblings or what? I hope not.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote