View Single Post
Old 2016-10-28, 09:40   Link #323
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Soluya is more than that. She can give various coatings to items so her power has one of highest utilities.

In my opinion most useful witches are Nightingale (invisability plus ability to tell when a person is lying is very strong), Leaf (tinker with plants seeds and you can have crops growing twice as fast if not faster), Nanawa (all injuries can be healed), Soluya (coating without any need of materials is very OP), and Lily (at first its just food preservation but it evolves to micro-bacterial power which means she can cure any kind of epidemic or cause any kind of epidemics). Moon can be very powerful but not in current advancement of technology.

Spoiler for spoiler:
The most used ability and most useful witch is Anna.. her seat of honor is uncontested. Most of modern marvel that Roland created was possible by Anna power. Second Useful is Nightingale followed by Nana in third. With those triumphvirat power Roland basically achieve most of technoogical marvel. Fourth seat suprisingly belong to Scroll, with her ability to copy book. That makes knowlegde dissemination possible to Roland people. Five position undoubtly is belong to Leaf.. because her power makes Roland have ability to host most of refugee. Number six is Agatha I think if not Soraya.