View Single Post
Old 2016-10-29, 07:04   Link #334
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
No not really, as far as industrial progress goes, Anna is the most Uber OP, take the Steam engine for example, once in the alternate history forum that i frequent lately, one poses the question that if someone moved to the mediaval time, is it realistically possible to bring in fuure technology if one were to knew the blueprints and principle.

The result of the debate is that's it very hard or take a long time not because of the technology or material involved, but the sheer degree of precision involved in the process, any of the later steam engine part are next to impossible to copy with the precision of Human hand. In our specific case, the cylinder required precision that is too much to most master craftsmen. Anna power effectively make a very high precision welding, cutting machine that's correct to milimetters, effectively removed the weakness the the progress.

If we were to removed Anna from our equation, we are looking at a 15-20 years scenario for a working steam engine
in other word, w/o Anna Roland will need so many handmade Screw & Bolt in order to made a machine that able to made Screw & Bolt automaticly so precition and accurate ...

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote