View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 13:04   Link #221
mayumi

i just want to know why it is zessica who saw the vision along with kagura. what connection do the 2 have? is she the wings? she seems to develop a new power every episode - hand of god, flame slap, telekinesis, self-projection in the current episode(she is the only one to do it), getting naked without shame
the whole flame hand does ring apollo by the way. apollo's mugen attack always had a flame/fire feel to it. is she part of kagura's soul/mind?

she could just be the third element with silvie and apollon like reika was and feels mikono will choose kagura instead of amata. but that's a repeat of OVA scenario so i am not sure they will try it again. however zessica's concern for amata looks like she really wants him to be happy and it worried mikono would disappoint him meaning she is loyal. so is she rena the dog? wants to protect her owner?

i also think we might have to connect the episode written by okada marie. last one written by her was ep 11. the only time any wings awakened at the time was kagura -zessica vision. so do the writers give each other different episodes to write abut not connect them back together when the show airs? that's messed up. even in episode 11 we felt a disjoint when mikono-amata were moping and day dreaming about kagura who they didn't think of previous 2 episodes. the last episode written by marie before 11 was 6.