Thread: Crunchyroll Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 02:00   Link #17
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyth View Post
Kyoto Animation will supposedly animate Arawi Keiichi Nichijou manga about an insane group of high school students.

Just what we need, more idiotic slice-of-life.
KyoAni loves it's cash cows but really are they ever going to animate anything else or do they want to continue to animate more moe slice of life until they die off?

Well I don't know what this is about but I can guess what will happen. May watch it.

So now based on the title and using special goggles I shall come up with a new plot.

Ni chi jou- After eating a bun with the special 'Jou' plant, a girl named Akiko finds herself swapping bodies with a famous leader like say Zimbawe's Robert Mugabe. So now, follow the shenanigans of Akiko as every day we gain a satirical look at world politics as a 16 year old girl is suddenly thrust into a leadership position as she attempts to manage the country as best she could for one day.

As Akiko constantly eats this bun non-stop everday, she trades body with another politician everyday. At the end of each episode is a 5 minute short showing how said politician deals with life as a 16 year old Japanese schoolgirl. Yes Mugabe as a schoolgirl will have her skirt flipped.

Ni-Chijou: Follows the story of a soldier in the IJA and an sailor in the IJN as they participate in the Russo-Japanese War.

Nichijou: A day by day diary account of civilians living in Soviet-occupied Hokkaido.

But...if we were to lean towards Japan's tastes, let us now comproise
Nichijou: Based on The Reagan Diaries, a day to day account of a genderbent version of the President; Ronalda Reagan. Ronalda is a genki girl who hate the Communist Student Council who has taken over half the school. And so she manages to win a Capitalist Student Council Election over shrinking violet Jamie Carter. Ronalda then begins an aggressive campaign of bully...I mean rolling back communist takeover of classes such as G-1 and supporting like-minded partisans in classes like N-3 And A-5 as well as attempting to build a Missile Defense System. Helping Ronalda out is Maggie Thatcher, The Iron Titties Woman. The Scool War then cools down with the rise of tsundere Yekaterina Gorbychev who begins reforming the Communist Student Council's part of the school after a string of Presidents like Yuriko Andropov, Konstantina Chernenskaya and Anya Gromyskaya. One of these new policies is to say My Way to class presidents in C-3 and E-5.5. E-5 as a result reunites with E-5 and soon Class Presidents in C-3 and R-8 are quickly overthrown.

Thankfully though, Yekaterina who after much negotiation (it's not like I'm reducing my missiles because I like you or anything. Got it, Ronalda?) signs the ART treaty. The end of the series shows Ronalda leaving her job and over in East School the collapse of the Student Council after B-1, B-2 and B-3 declare independence and a failed coup against Yekaterina which was defeated thanks to Viktoriya Yeltsin (hard-drinking moe)

Last edited by NinjaYali; 2010-05-25 at 02:26.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote