Thread: Visiting Japan
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-23, 18:20   Link #80
RichMan
????

A trip to Japan

For my internet class we're doing a project on "Where would you go for your senior trip if you had $1500?" I decided on going to Tokyo, Japan. I'm not really going there, this project is about what I would do if I did go and I have to write about it on powerpoint(this project basically is to teach us more about search for info online and using powerpoint in general). I used "expedia.com" and have found the prices for flight+hotel. The hotel I got is the "Hilton Narita New Tokyo International Airport"(it's a 4star hotel, and I guess it's also the airport as well ^_^'). If you already know, this hotel is in the chiba region(not Tokyo, but really close!).

What I need help on is, can you guys suggest some cool things I can do there that is anime/gaming related? I already got some idea's, but since I don't know the area well I have no idea if the places are close or far. Tell me some things that are close to that hotel. Oh yeah, also the we suppose to leave June 1 of this year and I can go as long as my money lasts(i've planed 5 days, but i'll only actually be there 3 because it takes a day to fly to Japan). With the flight+hotel I've already spent about $1,200. So I got $300 to last me three days.

RichMan is offline   Reply With Quote