View Single Post
Old 2004-09-12, 12:56   Link #164
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Does anybody have Kakyuusei 2 yet? And if so what do you guys think about it? I can't say much on the game overall since I have yet to complete it with everyone because of two reasons: Time problems and the game is running kinda slow for me and it freezes up sometimes making it impossible to switch from looking at a guide,Typing up scenes from the game so I can translate them later on my Japanese program,and playing the game with ease. But from what I gotten so far the games pretty good, you can't easily win a girl just by going on repeated dates with them like you could in part 1.You have to get a certain event to get ALL of them(it seems) to completely love you and become winnable.I also like how theres more conversation with the girls in this game. The Mini games are pretty fun if not a bit too easy(Especially the whack a mole game).My only complant is There isn't a token snob rich guy in the game for the Main Character to mock and make fun of. I recommend the game to anyone who loved the prequel.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote