View Single Post
Old 2004-10-04, 15:23   Link #177
Archuka
A territory most absolute

Thanks for the interesting read kj.

I have only played three ero games. Kana ~Imouto~ (DO), Ecchi na Bunny-san wa kirai? 2 (ZyX) and Tsuki: Possession (ZyX).

Everyone already knows about Kana, so I'll just say I agree with them. It's very touching and it has very little sex. I think it's possible to get to at least one ending without seeing one sex scene.

DYLHB?2 was more hardcore. It didn't have much of a story and while the characters were pretty interesting and had different peronalities, they were also a bit cliché. You know, there is something for everyone (except small breasts).
I found the game to be quite enjoyable despite it's very straightforward nature. The story (or whatever you want to call it) is quite happy. Nothing bad really happens to the protagonist and it puts you on a cheerful mood.

The artwork is simply amazing. The art style is one of my all time favourites in any anime/manga related product and the quality of the drawings is top notch. Some H-scenes are also animated, although they're only short looping animations.

I'm not yet done with Tsuki, so I can't say much about it, except the protagonist is a psycho, which I really dislike. He suddenly starts hearing voices in his head, gains knowledge in chemistry, hypnotism and possibly other subjects. Then he basically rapes girls or just blackmails them into having sex with him.

Again, amazing artwork from ZyX. The game looks very much like DYLHB?2, although the atmoshpere is radically different.
Archuka is offline   Reply With Quote