View Single Post
Old 2007-07-02, 17:25   Link #82
kagato3

I think people are confusing Orihime's ability with her power level. While her ablities let her defy the will of God they do not make her as powerful as a God. People are focusing on her lack of killer intent and say that if she put her hart into it she could defeat anyone which I seriously doubt. Time and time again her powers have been shown to have a limit. Her shield was cracked and broke against Mayuri's shinigami turned bombs. Her shield was again shatered by Yami useing a single finger and I don't think she could put more will power behind Tsubaki durring that fight. Yami just plain out powered her. She even claimed to have had a hard time healing Ichigo while had no problems with healing the *olies, who were much worse off a short time before (I'm thinking this may hint at a limitation based on how much power was used to create the wound or the stronger the person the harder to heal). No one has ever commented that Orihime is unreasonably strong.

Also I'm tiered of hearing that Orihime was stupid for willingly going along with Ulqui people forget the 2 lives that she did buy in addation to her friends, her escourts who she was able to save which would have died if she had put up a pointless reseantace, and she knew that she had no hope what so ever of even delaying Ulqu from takeing her. Orihime has a maryter complex, she trys to save eveyone, many times at the cost of her own safty (MakiMaki and the shinigami bystanders that Mayuri ended up killing when he blew up his own men, Chad when he went back alone to fight Yami, ect)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2007-07-02 at 19:53.