View Single Post
Old 2008-09-26, 19:38   Link #705
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
dead Alto would have made me also very happy! I don't like that guy, he was one of the reasons I stopped watching the show after episode 5. I started watching again after I read so much about the shipping wars from when the series was in episode 15. I just couldn't become a shipper for either of the girls because of Alto. You could say I am a shipper for Ranka and Sheryl as characters but not for the the conbination of sherylxAlto or RankaxAlto. I also was shipper for ALTO=DEAD and the shipper goggles for that are powerful. I actually was trolled and believed for a while that he might have been dead until the theories of how he could've survived convinced me he was not dead (cry).
What theories? He still had his canopy on his damn fighter. There was no way he bailed out before being hit, and yet he obviously did. That's even more of a gratudious survival than Kira Yamato exploding nuclearly, and then shown with finger down on the cut-off switch in a completely ruined Freedom.

I was denied his death, his developement, and everyone else was denied a satisfying conclusion to the shipping of their choice. [sarc][/sarc]But at least everyone were friends in the end, and they beat that evil Grace down hard.