View Single Post
Old 2011-09-24, 00:18   Link #566
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Err, actually those elements already existed before, is how they were used together that was errh new so to say, and yeah it had a kickass design but angels being the bad guys has happened way before Bayonetta.
Honeslty I can't recall another game with those mechanics type things (like activating small low-time periods after dodging an attack in the exact time, avoid being hurt and taunt/evade enemies to fill magic bar of bringing weapons in both legas and arms).

Ad for the angels, I can't think in another game which presented the angels this way.... in fact, the enemies in this DMC look awufully similar, these monstruous thinsg hidding inside statue -types armors.

Quote:
Now let's try to be fair here, we can't say much about the new Dante because we haven't seen all the story, yes the design gives us an idea, and yes the few glimpses of personality are not the best but the same I could say about BAyonetta before I played, so don't judge before time.
Hmmm... I kinda agree and not, I'm not judmental but what I saw in the DMC trailers do tell a lot about this new Dante's personality, in fact, many people complained about how much this new Dante's personality was diferent from the Dante we all know and love)

And to Drop the Bayonetta subject, it is a good game but I agree it is very overrated, good game but not the best game out there, my problem here is that DMC remind sme a lot to Bayonetta, which I find quite absurd from the Ninja Theory developers conciderating how much they criticed Bayonetta.