View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 10:18   Link #10
tsunade666

I just start watching the raw but darn. A good episode opener with Brosuke coming out of the wilds and the lights of the city flashing through!!! and the the battle with Masato (who lacks muscles) and Kengo. I'm just currently watching and hasn't finish watching the episode yet but Naoe's voice is too darn moe!!! Yui Horie is doing her work but its making Riki..... well >_> moe I love her voice but it just doesn't suit... somehow. Well continuing to watch it and judge how the first episode fair.

EDIT:
Just finished the first episode.

The episode is good and the story feels the same for me and also loved that ost. The marks of keys works with their great work on ost which makes they great. I'll give it a 10 for all the waiting I've been doing and finally its here. I won't be anal on the faults of the first episode but its THERE. The typical JC staff work. It has faults like animation and pacing wise but.... well I love the work and will like to savor it more for all the time I've been waiting for it and its finally here and I just finished the first episode.

I also kinda like the change of scenery or background in every event if it can be change though I would prefer if they don't skip the fights. Sasami is still so DARN CUTE OH MY GODDESS THAT TWIN TAIls OF YOURS!!! though they skip that fight with her and Rin...... ahh I'm already listing the problems which I don't want to notice but can't help to notice while watching the episode.

Will like to calm down first before rewatching it again. it just funny and fun to watch it. and maybe turn my brains off to make it better watching.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2012-10-06 at 10:48.