View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 10:24   Link #107
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Every girls wants to be adored by others especially but the one she really likes. She clinged to Maria because the norms says she must. I think she is beginning to slowly reveal more of her feeling to Shun now that he is going away far from her sight.... And I think next week will show that...
The norm said to be with someone, and she chose the most convenient... twice!

She also waited for Shun to break up AND get exiled before attempting anything, and even half-hearted at that.

I can understand why, having her as the narrator, helps a lot to figure out the way she is thinking, even with all the problems the anime has.

Quote:
That I doubt... We can't say until the end tells us it is..

I think they both care for one another. It's just their friends (who claims to be their respective lovers) and society they live on that stops them from going all out...
Agreed, and in any case the line between so close friends and lovers is not clear always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
I think they are conditioned to be bisexual since they are born. For some reason, they seem to be expected to have an homosexual relationship at the age of 14.
Quote:
Probably the best reason for it...
Sexual behavior is learned, not inherited in humans and most animals... we are not born straight/gay/bi- we develop those tastes influenced by family, friends and the society we grow up in... in that sense we (as well as the characters of this anime) are conditioned.