Cookichu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiGoku
Thing us...

Spoiler:
Who is it then...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark`
KH: CoM is the direct sequel, but you don't have to have played CoM to be able to enjoy KHII apparently). You could just read about the stuff off some fansites, and it'll probably give you enough to go on that you can play KHII without a perpetual question mark above your head as to what's going on, but imho, nothing can replace playing through the game yourself and watching the plot unfold.

And yeah, the intro is amazing. I've watched it a good dozen times already probably (at least)...and I'll probably be watching it more and more as the release date creeps closer. I just recently got KH: CoM for $29.99 CDN, so it's a pretty decent price. Still not that far into it due to work and...work (fansubbing). Hopefully I can finish it before KHII comes out, lol.
So you don't need to play CoM to understand what's going on? Yea, I already did go to this KH site that has clips of the CoM game on it. I already know basically what took place in it. But I agree that it is so much better to actually play the game and see what happens yourself.

I watched the intro over and over again too. Also watched some the trailers a lot too. Yea...I thought it would be around that price. The thing is...I'm going to have to find a way to steal my brother's DS so I can buy the game and play it...although I'll probably end up playing it after I've played KHII....lol

And I don't know if anybody else mentioned this yet but apparently the voice actor for Roxas is going to be Jesse McCartney (interesting....)
Cookichu is offline   Reply With Quote